Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

Finished CAL

This is my finished crochet along top. Sweet isnt it! I wore it today and recieved quite a few compliments which was very nice. I have already raided my stash looking for the next project to try. The Purple necklace I made this afternoon just because I was on a roll. Next time I dont think I will be using the largest size hook. I used a 6mm on the top/sleeve section. A 5.5mm from the join in the V then a 5mm just as it went over my boobs. I will trust the template. Thank you to Amy for creating something so nice. I still can not get over the fact that you only measure the back of your neck and it fits!!!!  Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Dawn this looks so great! Congratulations, you did such a good job.
 
Wow, that looks terrific! I need to get back to work on mine. Life sort of got in the way this week. Now that I've seen yours, I'm more eager than ever to get back to work.

Great job and what an inspiration!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?